Wednesday, October 30, 2013

HALLOWEEN 2013

It seems like this month has just flown by with school/work/events and we haven't had as much time to do all the Halloween things we would like to do, but here are some things we did get in this season.

On September 30th we decorated our house


We didn't put up all of our decorations this year, just most of them. ;) 








Since I'll in Charleston for choir tour on actual Halloween, I only had one weekend to get in some Halloween themed activities. My favorite, of course, Witches Night Out at Gardner Village! 


This year I took my sister in law Whitney! 

Witch sisters! 

 

We ate a yummy dinner at the "Naberhood Bakery" and enjoyed mingling and shopping with the hundreds of other witches. 



We're attractive. ;) 
 As the shops were closing up we hurried to buy some cotton candy! Because who doesn't love spun sugar??


Gardner village is all decorated for Halloween with a miriad of fun witch displays/props and paper mache witches. 




 


This "witch" was super weird and creepy and lumpy in all the wrong places...

Which witch is which? 
Witches night out is probably my favorite thing to do at Halloween and I loved sharing it with my sister Whitney!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I like that! Only not if you are a troller. Unless you are a trolololololler, then that is ok.