Sunday, June 23, 2013

Adults?

So this is how we have spent the last 48 or so hours...

***We would like to clarify that this is NOT a typical weekend for us, but it has been a fun one. ;) ***

First of all, Xanthe moved home to Utah, which is the best thing to happen in my life so far. ;)

So yesterday I went over to her place to visit and play with her baby girl, Zara. While Zara was napping we talked about breastfeeding, mean boys from high school that got fat (Karma!), and our husbands.

When Zara woke up we went to Two Jacks in Springville and got pizza and cheese bread so we could, "Cheese Out" as Xan put it.

This is the plaaaaaaaace! Utah!
Best cheese bread on this good earth. 
We drove back  to Provo to meet up with Steven and Austin. We all pigged out on pizza and cheese bread together and Zara chased Missy around.

Then Steven and Austin played video games and Xan and I played with Zara until she fell asleep and then we looked up people from elementary school on facebook. And we talked about how we are going to remodel my apartment when Steven goes to Wales. (One weeek!) 

After I took Xan and Zara home around 11:30 I called Steven to see what they were up to, and he said Austin was planning to go home at midnight. So I stopped at a Red Box on the way home and got us "Red Dawn" to watch. 

So after Austin went home I made us a green smoothie and then at about 12:30 we started watching Red Dawn. 

'MERICA!
So we watched that, which went until...oh, about 2:30, and then we were somehow up another hour bumming around, cleaning this and that and finally fell asleep around 3:30 after quoting Mickey and the Beanstalk at each other for about 10 minutes and laughing hysterically. Don't ask me why, it just happened.

"Smi-smash-mee!"
So then today....
We woke up at 1:30pm...
Finally got showered and ready for the day about 3:30....
Then we were kinda productive! Steven helped me move the bookshelf from the living room to the office to start the remodel. Then we ran errands (if going to Toys R Us and looking at legos and figurines and Barbies counts as errands) and went to Walmart where we actually got some things we needed (and looked at clocks and futons and DVDs and tried out these really comfy bean bag chairs). 

We finally got home from "shopping" at 9 and I made us a strawberry milkshake. Then we fed Claymore and cleaned up a little more. 

Then Steven wanted to play his brand new video game that he got today but we still wanted to hang out, so for the last couple hours we've been sitting on the living room couch together eating ice cream while he plays Smash Bros Melee and I read blogs and upload pictures. :D 

Best life ever!! 
This is my favorite thing about being married...and an adult I guess. Doing whatever I want whenever I want with whomever I want. And I guess that's really the best part about being married, is that I can do it with Steven. :D He's my bestie best best friend ever!! 

So that happened. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I like that! Only not if you are a troller. Unless you are a trolololololler, then that is ok.