Thursday, May 23, 2013

Utah Valley University!

Have I mentioned that I'm a WOLVERINE?



Cuz I am.

A proud one. :)

I know, I know, it doesn't really count because UVU doesn't have a football team. In fact, we have very little of anything to be recognizable about. UVU has only been a university for ...I dunno... like 6 years?
It's new. And young. And pretty much everything is ridiculously lower-level than BYU.

Buuuuuuut, I love it.

The best part is that no one in my family went to UVU, so similarly to AMDA, I don't have to compare to anyone.

I hate being compared to all of them smarty-pants/talented/A+/scholarship siblings.

...Maybe I'll write a rant-post about that. ;) haha.

Even though it is in no way comparable to the choirs at BYU, I have found my niche in Masterworks Chorale! Here is a picture taken on the night our our last concert Spring Semester 2013. :)

Me and my Soprano buddy Sarah Cook! 
Remember how I suck at taking pictures? Yep. I always forget. So that is really the only choir pic I have. 
Steven made a video of our awesome Gospel Mass performance, but we haven't figured out how to upload it yet because it's about twenty minutes long. 

So I guess that's all for now! UVU is my new home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I like that! Only not if you are a troller. Unless you are a trolololololler, then that is ok.