Saturday, November 17, 2012

More Missy

I'm trying to refrain from posting so many cat pictures on Facebook, because people are starting to joke about my cat obsession and ... it's totally true. So this might just become a cat blog so I have somewhere to fulfill my obsession of posting pictures of my cat. Don't judge.

Ok, so I totally forgot that these pictures even existed until JUST NOW when I put my camera in to upload some different pictures and up they popped. And they are hilarious. So if you follow my blog you are a lucky witness of these secret surprise cat photos.

This happened the day were were planning to take down the Halloween decorations. (Which may or may not have been a week or two into November. haha. woops!) We'd decorated the kitchen table with a black plastic tablecloth covered with a Netting-type Halloween cloth. I was eating my lunch when suddenly out of a little hole next to my knee popped THIS:


Missy had found a little hole. 


And she was determined to get out of it. 


So she started doing all she could to make it bigger.


Gettin' closer!


The view through the hole...


Might be my favorite cat picture EVER. "HELLOOO!"


"MUST SQUEEZE THROUGH!!!"


Eventually she had made it big enough that I made her stop and folded up the cloth. 
haha. 
Maybe she secretly just wanted us to finally clean up the kitchen? ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love your kitty pictures. And our haunted house is still kind of up. We have started packing it up but we haven't taken down the curtains or the wood panels. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I like that! Only not if you are a troller. Unless you are a trolololololler, then that is ok.