Sunday, October 7, 2012

Simply the best cat EVER.

I know, I know, it's been awhile since you've seen or heard about Missy. I think it's been two whole posts. Well your longing for more cute cat pictures is about to be satisfied. Here comes more MISSY!!! :)

First amazing thing about our sweet cat is that she lets us dress her up. Granted, she resists a little, but she never gets crazy over it, and once we've got a costume on, she'll basically wear it until it falls off.

Here is Missy's Halloween costume for this year. A Skeleyton!

Isn't she just the cutest? 

THUG LIFE! 
A second awesome thing about Missy is that she is very social. At least with us. She hides when Steven's friend's come over. ;) haha. But with us, she ALWAYS has to be in the same room. If we put her in a different room (which we have to do whenever we cook chicken) she yowls and howls until she can come back in. :) 

The other day I organized our filing cabinet, and Missy just couldn't resist "helping".




love those little toesies! 

"What Mom? This ISN'T helpful?" 

"If I fits, I sits!" 
Another adorable thing about Missy, which we don't have photos of, is how she always sleeps on the bed with us. She will sleep with Steven during the night and then curl up next to me when I get home from work/school and take my nap. She usually snuggles near our feet, which is great because it keeps them warm, but she also will curl up against my back. When our alarm clocks go off she will start purring and sneak up to snuggle our faces until we wake up. :) 

Here is another costume that we bought her.


SPRINGVILLE RED DEVILS FOREVER!!! :D 


So, as you can see, Missy is the best cat alive. We love her SOOOOOO much!! 
Now you can all rest happy, your kitty-longings have surely been satisfied. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I like that! Only not if you are a troller. Unless you are a trolololololler, then that is ok.