Saturday, May 5, 2012

RED

I cut and dyed my hair again. I love it. Steven is not the biggest fan, but I'm happy that he puts up with me and my crazy radical hair decisions. I'm glad he loves me no matter what I look like. ...right honey?? ...??? haha.

Anyway, here are some pics of it after I got back from the best salon in Provo, Paul Mitchell hair school. ...yeah....about that. Don't go unless you have 5 hours. Otherwise they really are great.

I thought it would turn out to be a little more starkly red, but in this light you can't really tell. 

It's easier to see in the light, and I LOVE it. :) 

It's an A-line cut, which I've found I really like, and I also tried a few bangs this time.
I haven't had bangs since middle school...so it was kinda weird at first.

I really like this picture, but I took it off facebook because I felt awkward
posting so many pics of myself when it was just supposed to be about my hair. Lol. 

Also I took this one down because it's just too yummy. LOL!
All for you, my bloggy lovers. 
Ok, so I'm full of it. Whatever. I don't care. Judge me. I can take it. ;)

1 comment:

Leave me a comment! I like that! Only not if you are a troller. Unless you are a trolololololler, then that is ok.