Friday, May 4, 2012

Easter 2012

Not much to say about Easter I guess...Steven and I don't do much so far as "traditional" Easter, like the Easter bunny. We do have "Easter baskets" which are mainly decorative, and I got a couple candies to put in them, but that's about it.  I DO, however, enjoy obsessively decorating for every Holiday, so here are some things that I've made or put together this year. :)

I turned this wreath....


   Conference weekend I dyed these eggs with my family. :)
Dollar Store Decor!
 I made these Easter eggs out of yarn glued around little balloons. :) 

More dollar store items....a little egg tree!
I also made this wreath out of some old plastic eggs from my mom and  a few more things I found at the dollar store. 

Even though Easter isn't a huge "celebration" for us, it's nice to think of the real reason for the season, which is Jesus. 

Also, puppies are nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I like that! Only not if you are a troller. Unless you are a trolololololler, then that is ok.