Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day 2012

Steven and I love the Irish! Irish culture, Irish music, Irish food...Ireland...
Here's me in Ireland! Yay! 

St. Patrick's day is always a wonderful reminder of our dream-vacation-honeymoon that we took to the Emerald Isle almost 2 years ago now. We can't wait to go back someday, but in the meantime we can celebrate with our own St. Patrick's day parties here in Utah!


Wreath
Front Door Sign


I made ham! And dressed up... ;) 

We played a coin toss game....here you can see Eric's coins flying through the air!

Another shot of a flying coin...

We played some awkward games, like the potato-pass one,
And this pass-the-cup one...

And this pin-the-leaf on the clover one...

And possibly most awkward, this variation of Twister. 

There was LOTS of delicious food

And I made this delectable ham!!

More awkward Twister games...

And everyone took a turn posing in this cardboard leprechaun that I made. :) 
 





It was a great party. We were so happy that so many people could come! Thanks to all who helped us celebrate this amazing day! GOOOO IRELAND! :) 

4 comments:

  1. So cool!!! What a fun party! Those games look super awkward but fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leprechaun & love your crazy outfit!!! Wish I was there :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahaha! I CRACKED up when I saw your outfit! Man, I miss being able to hang out with you guys! Awesome blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely going to have you plan my next St. Patty's party - or anything party for that matter. What a lot of fun! And that picture of the guy passed out on the floor and Steven cuddling the potato is HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I like that! Only not if you are a troller. Unless you are a trolololololler, then that is ok.