1. At 8 weeks kittens can leave their moms and you can take them home. Babies you have to wait 9 months for.
2. At 8 weeks old, cats can feed, bathe and clean themselves. At 8 weeks babies are completely dependent on you still. In fact, babies remain COMPLETELY dependent on you for years. and years...
4. Cats love you all the time. Babies grow up to be teenagers.
5. Besides food, litter and the occasional toy, cats don't need anything else.
Babies need diapers, formula, food, binkys, several changes of clothes a day... ... ...
6. You only have to bathe cats every few months, if ever. You have to bathe babies/kids daily.
7, Medical costs. Cats have 3 sets of shots and are spayed/neutered and they're good to go. Hospital birth alone costs more than that.
8. If you fail to care for them properly, cats *occasionally* will cough up a fur ball....but babies spit up on you several times daily.
|(You thought I was going to put a picture of a hairball didn't you. ...haha. )|
|Missy has one similar to this-covered with a little mat.|
10. AND THE TENTH REASON CATS ARE BETTER THAN BABIES IS:
When we want to go on a vacation we can just pack our cats litter and food and take her to someone else's house and she'll be totally fine. You would never do that with a baby.
***Having a cat doesn't have to interrupt your normal life, but it can totally enhance it. Having a baby changes everything.***
Having a baby changes everything.