Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend and the 2011 Jenson Family Reunion

My Dad's family has a reunion every other summer. The 4 children (he and his siblings) take turns hosting. This year it was my uncle Roberts turn to host, so we headed down to sunny Arizona! It was a fun-filled Thanksgiving full of movies, games, and family adventures. Enjoy the pictures! :)
My nephew Jason! 

My cute mom! 

Jessica and Miles!

Elizabeth and Jennifer!

Another nephew-Cory!

Steven and I just chillin' on a beanbag!

Archery with the cousins!

Steven loves archery!

Steven made some new friends at the pioneer park!

At that was our reunion! ...The short version. :) Can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I like that! Only not if you are a troller. Unless you are a trolololololler, then that is ok.