Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ma best friend.

Xanthe is my best friend. She moved to Virginia. I am sad that she is not so near me anymore. She is amazing and I love her.
The night before she and David left to make the drive, she came by and we were able to hang out for one last time in Utah together. :)
The next time I see her will be April when I fly out to see the new baby! So weird!!

We have had such a wonderful friendship....*cheesy part* the kind of friendship where you know, without a doubt, that you will be friends until you are old and wheeling around in a nursing home, completely senile. THEN, you will be New Friends!! :D Yayyyy!!

Here are the pictures from our last day together. ...for now. :)
 
 
Here is what we looked like in High School. haha. We had this photo taken. BEST FRIEND PHOTO!

 


 
  <3 BFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I like that! Only not if you are a troller. Unless you are a trolololololler, then that is ok.