Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

Ok, now the blog will be officially updated. Sorry for the blogging overload as I tried to catch up.

Steven surprised me Saturday afternoon by bringing home a bouquet of roses.






Then, Monday, I devised a scavenger hunt that took him all around the house by following clues on about 30 different sticky-notes that led him to 10 different gifts that I'd hidden around the house. After he had found them all, he took me out for a nice dinner. Thankfully, he had planned in time for me to take a quick nap before I headed into work. It was a very nice Valentine's day.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I love flowers! Woohoo for good Valentines Days!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I like that! Only not if you are a troller. Unless you are a trolololololler, then that is ok.