Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Grabbing the bull by the horns, or should I say the Cougar by the .... teeth?

I'm FINALLY taking Voice Lessons again!!!
*Moment of bliss as we all contemplate the joy of this*
...........................................................................................................................................................
I have an amazing local voice teacher who is perfect for my current goals.
I am working towards a second School of Music audition which will take place this Summer. I will be singing a German song, "Widmung" and a second song that is yet to be decided, but I'm debating about thinking outside the box and singing something from my Musical Theatre reportoire. I'm not sure if that would get me disqualified, as I'm trying to get into the Music Ed. program. Haha. We'll see. I have just a few more months to prepare, but now with weekly voice lessons, I'm on my way back to where I was, vocally, about a year ago.
It's really frustrating to realize how much I've digressed since moving home from New York, but I'm doing my best to get it back. The hardest part is just trying to find practice time while juggling two jobs and school/homework. Yikes.
Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I like that! Only not if you are a troller. Unless you are a trolololololler, then that is ok.