Sunday, February 13, 2011

Christmas is coming to our home! *do do do do...*

And might I say, the BEST CHRISTMAS YET!!! Of course this is like two months too late, but better late than never,  I always say!!
My family is big into Christmas Eve (refer to last years post) but this year-so that we wouldn't have to choose-my mom invited Steven's parents to spent Christmas Eve at her house and they accepted! It was the BEST EVER!!! We are so lucky that we are high school sweethearts and our parents live 7 minutes apart. Win! Here are some pictures of our grand evening:

Another great year for our annual nativity, this time Melissa and Jessica made themselves into a camel!

Two Best Mom's ever!!! <3 <3 <3

LoL! Our Dads, after playing with my dad's electric car set in the basement for over an hour. haha. 

TRADITIONS! TRADITIONS! Steven and I invented our own special Christmas morning breakfast which we can now make our own! :) 
Steven cookin' up some sausages!
Champagne? ...Or not.

Scruffy Scruff on all the boys, because that is what breaks from school are for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I like that! Only not if you are a troller. Unless you are a trolololololler, then that is ok.