Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Planning and plotting

Wedding plans have been well under way since before we even got engaged, so things are moving along smoothly. This past weekend I spend some time trying on wedding dresses at David's Bridal. There's no way I'll actually buy a dress there since they are so expensive, but it was awesome to have their expertise, and just to try on the super pretty gowns while being fawned over by my mother and the attendants.
Also, Saturday night Steven took me on a super hot and fun date!!! He kept me in suspense all week, not telling me where we were going or what we were going to do. I HATE surprises, so I was extremely apprehensive. But wouldn't you know it, that sneaky devil had the best date EVER planned out! He'd gotten us tickets to see a Musical Improv Comedy group perform at the Covey Center for the Arts on Provo Center street. It was HILARIOUS!!! Oh my gosh, I haven't laughed so hard in decades!!! (That MAY be an exaggeration...) And we now have some awesome inside jokes from various moments in the show. It was truly brilliant.
School is another story! It seemed like it really snuck up on us, and it's been interesting trying to juggle school and jobs and homework while still finding time to see each other. Fortunately, we are in the same Book of Mormon and American Heritage classes, so we see each other at least once every day. Things are going well.
Fun story of the week is that our custom made engagement ring was completed, and Steven presented it on ...was it Tuesday? night when he gave me a ride to work. I love it! It is the most beautiful ring I could have ever imagined, and it's just perfect for me; for us. Only bad part is that I keep getting distracted by it's shiny goodness in class...at work...during dinner...

2 comments:

  1. i love comedy stuff! michelle and i went to the stand up comedy at BYU once a month or two ago, it was pretty funny...i think it's called humorU? i'm not sure. Anyways, sounds like fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I heard HumorU was really good; I almost went there on a date last summer, but it fell through. Hopefully Steven and I will get the chance to see it sometime! Also, Divine Comedy is EXCELLENT! If you haven't seen that yet you should definitely check it out. They have some videos on their website, I think it's just divinecomedy.com or you could probably google it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I like that! Only not if you are a troller. Unless you are a trolololololler, then that is ok.