So here goes. Ten facts about me.
1. I don't like any type of pasta. Including noodles. It makes me gag. I keep trying, and I keep trying and just NOPE. No noodles for me. I just can't stomach them. It's a sad reality.
|This is not an actual picture of me or my dishes.|
*There will not be a picture of a clown included here, because I am afraid to google search it.*
5. My most embarrassing moment is that when I was 9 years old I walked in on my Grandpa using the bathroom.
Just let that sink in for a moment...
My second most embarrassing moment is that when I was about 14 I wanted to impress the guy I liked, who was a skater, and I tried to skateboard and I flew off and cut my foot open. He had to carry me home because I was bleeding everywhere. Score? ...? I never tried skateboarding again.
6. The history of my predicted career choices go as follows:
In the third grade I wanted to be an artist, in sixth grade I changed to wanting to be an author, in ninth grade I decided I wanted to be a psychologist and then Senior year I decided I wanted to be a choir teacher.
Haven't changed my mind about that in 8 years.
|This will be me someday|
8. I have never been skiing or snowboarding. And I live in Utah.
9. My best friend Xanthe and my cousin Kira and I made a mini-video series when we were around 13 which was called "Stealth Cats" and basically consisted of us filming cats and doing voice-overs of what they were saying.
Pretty sure I was destined to become a crazy cat lady from then on...
10. I've had a crush on Steven Lindsley since I was about 14. I think I married WAYYYY above me. I still think he's the hottest guy around and I don't know how I tricked him into wanting to marry me. ;)